Thursday, August 11, 2011

dreamscapes.of.my.mind +

Last night I went Ice Skating! for the first time ever.... surprisingly, or not (as I am a dancer), was quite natural at it. Such a good freeing feeling... its rare that there is anything mildly sports related that I'm okay at straight up! being the dreamer I am.... soon as I got home... laying awake daydreaming about different lives I could have had - had I discovered skating sooner... figure skater olympian perhaps? probably not haha but it was a nice thought before bed time... :) Check out this amazing fashion show on ice that showed earlier in year.... Stellar idea, Elise Overland! love... x

Dsquared2 Autumn 2011 collection
Nikki Reed, in an embroidered chiffon Marchesa dress


Elise Overland puts fashion on ice.....love love love




No comments:

Post a Comment