Tuesday, August 23, 2011

exciting things are happening.

watch this space, kittens. In the coming weeks, or even days I will be interviewing gorgeous girls (and boys!) that posess a certain je ne sais quois for individual style. That's right, your favourite street stalker is getting local. Prepare to be inspired. My first muse will be Panamanian Model and Canberra Chef - Maria De Los Angeles. As fate would have it, she is also my sobrinita aka step-niece! isn't nepotism a beautiful thing? ;)

You will fall in love with her style as I and many others have before you. Tropical prints, colourful layers, bright jewellery, wild curls and a 'devil may care' attitude are just the beginning of what's to come...

I'll leave you with some images of Maria that I shot for a conceptual photoshoot, last autumn.





peace love + chanel.

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment